Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Laini Taylor signing

So I am pretty happy to say to got to meet author Laini taylor. She is completely amazing & I love her bright pink hair. The signing was for daughter of smoke & bones. She gave us bloggers awesome blue feathered masks and everyone got a wishbone necklace & temporary tattoos. I really enjoyed it. Very happy to say too that I met another blogger from my area named crystal & you can find her @ www.thegreatescape.blogspot.com. It was really nice meeting a fellow blogger. Well I'm going to get back to this amazing book & you make sure to go pick it up ASAP!!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you got to meet Laini Taylor! I can't wait to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone! I hope you had fun - you definately got some great swag! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like an awesome book signing! You got such great stuff too! I'm Jealous (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Free Data Entry Job Trial(11558)

    Get A Free Data Entry Job Trial When You Register In The $10biz.
    Get Paid Directly To Any Account Instantly.
    Earn $10 For Every Order Processed
    For Full Details Visit Http://www.Jobzinn.com
    Click On Email Processing Jobs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for bold up such aces information. I acquire bookmarked you and will acquire in bandage with your new posts. I like this post, accrue autograph and accordance advising post...!
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete
  5. Free Work at Home Job (11558)
    Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
    registration fees. Join today For more information
    visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Free Work at Home Job (11558)
    Work at home completing simple surveys from home. No
    registration fees. Join today For more information
    visit: (http://www.eazy2earn.com)

    ReplyDelete
  7. fulfill your dreams (11558)
    we gives you the easiest way to increase income
    For more details visit: http://eazy2earn.com

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...