Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Mysterious galaxy bookstore

Visited a new all sci fi bookstore. The Bookstore is called mysterious Galaxy Bookstore. Its located in Redondo just past Kingsdale on Arteisa blvd. I Love the way they have set it up and i can not wait until they have there coffee shop open.  They have a section just for teen books. Pretty happy I picked out two that I can't put down.( Here's some photos and I will review them for you later.)
I swear you will always find me in There especially when young have great employees like theirs. I felt so at home and can not wait for the grand opening & all the book signings. See you there!!

Please go check out the Bookstore the adress is.
2810 Artesia Blvd.
Redondo Beach, CA  90278

check out the blog:
www.mystgalaxyblog.com

Website:
http://www.mystgalaxy.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...